join our team
At Hospice Care Partners, we believe that exceptional patient care begins with exceptional team members. Working in hospice requires humility, compassion, expertise and patience. At Hospice Care Partners, we are actively seeking out future team members who can emphatically say "YES" to each of the following core statements:
- "I play as a TEAM"; I understand that I am a part of a coordinated team of medical professionals.
- "I strive for EXCELLENCE"; I work hard to ensure that every patient, caregiver, or family member/friend I interact with receives my absolute BEST during every interaction and on each visit every day.
- "I am driven by my PASSION" for hospice care"; I am energized by interacting with patients, exceeding their expectations for care, and finding sensible solutions to new challenges or obstacles.
If you can say YES to each of the above statements, we encourage you to find "your best fit" below and consider applying.
RN CASE MANAGER - Full-Time (APPLY NOW)
Hospice Care Partners is a rapidly growing company with immediate opportunities for qualified and highly skilled RN Case Managers. As an RN Case Manager (Home & Facility) with Hospice Care Partners, you will provide outstanding patient care for patients as assigned. A positive, patient-centered attitude, quality interpersonal, collaborative, and time management skills along with a willingness to grow and excel in this very special area of healthcare are keys to success in this role. Come enjoy what you do!
To be considered for this position you will need to provide proof of the following credentials and documentation:
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- One year of experience in hospice/palliative care, public health, oncology, acute care, or home health nursing
- Current and valid Texas RN License
- Valid Texas state driver’s license (auto liability insurance required) with a qualifying driving record.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Part-Time/Full-Time (APPLY NOW)
Hospice Care Partners is a rapidly growing company with immediate opportunities for qualified and highly skilled CNAs. As a CNA with Hospice Care Partners, you will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients on as assigned. To be considered for this role you should have the following credentials and documentation:
- Texas nursing assistant certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current TB test (may be provided if needed)
- Valid (non-expired) TX driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance